Giving From Your Donor-Advised Fund
Make an outright gift from your donor-advised fund OR name us as the ultimate beneficiary of the remainder in the fund.
How It Works
- Name Project On Government Oversight as a beneficiary of your donor-advised fund (DAF).
- Designate us to receive all or a portion of the balance of your fund through your fund administrator.
- The balance in your fund passes to Project On Government Oversight when the fund terminates.
- During your lifetime you can also make grants to us from your donor-advised fund. See how a DAF works.
- You can direct your gift to a particular purpose (be sure to check with us to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your needs change during your lifetime.
- You can also direct your DAF to other charitable causes.