Gifts of Personal Property
Donate personal property that will help us to continue and expand our mission while providing significant tax benefits to you.
How It Works
- You transfer a valuable painting, antique, or other personal property to Project On Government Oversight.
- Project On Government Oversight may hold and display the property or use it in the furtherance of its mission.
- Project On Government Oversight may sell the property at some point in the future and use the proceeds for its mission.
- You receive an immediate income tax deduction for the appraised value of your gift and pay no capital gains tax, so long as the gift can be used by Project On Government Oversight to carry out its mission.
- Without using cash, you can make a gift that is immediately beneficial to Project On Government Oversight.
- More details on gifts of personal property.
- Frequently asked questions on gifts of personal property.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.